quarantine sub forum

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like....a forum for quarantining fish? Because I think that's the fish disease forum...

If we're talking about the 'rona, then I agree...or at least a stickied thread in the Lounge. I've definitely seen a lot of other forums have massive threads for members to talk about the (human) pandemic going on....

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like....a forum for quarantining fish? Because I think that's the fish disease forum...

If we're talking about the 'rona, then I agree...or at least a stickied thread in the Lounge. I've definitely seen a lot of other forums have massive threads for members to talk about the (human) pandemic going on....
Correct. Fish disease would be the forum for fish qt

We actually have a forum for COVID-19 discussions, but you have to join the user group to see it (very easy to do) just CLICK HERE or click on "Join User Groups" under your profile.

HTH :)

OP
OP
Lemon

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i meant specifically for quarantine fish.

also why do we have a covid forum?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
why do we have a covid forum?
Haha! Great question. We had a lot of people who wanted to discuss it...but we also had a lot of people who didn't want to see our discuss it here (after all, this is a reef hobby forum), so we made a forum that people can opt in to use for that and that others who don't want to see it won't have to. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Back