Question about coral

kevincoral2020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this new coral, I don’t understand why it is not open up, all my water parameter are fine, what should I do? And I have move the coral to other side of tank so it would be by itself.

93451C86-F8FD-4D1E-94F2-9A96BC127A60.jpeg
 
Wont get much replies unless you post your water parameters. Lighting also is in question. How old is the tank. Seems like a large coral to just buy? Where did it come from. How long is new.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new