Question about evo 13.5 AIO chambers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramon84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ramon84

CubanReefer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
576
Reaction score
270
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a evo 13.5 I want to remover the chamber divider or cut into. Does anyone know if I could do this will it affect anything and if I could do it how would be a good way to go about it . The tank is stocked and filled with water.
 
I am adding a mini sump I don’t want to drill my tank I saw this nano overflow by eshopps but is a little tight I could hang it off the back I was trying to see if I could somehow remover some to fit it on the side of the chambers?
 
Upvote 0
IMG_3615.jpeg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new