Question about evo 13.5 AIO chambers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramon84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ramon84

CubanReefer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
576
Reaction score
270
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a evo 13.5 I want to remover the chamber divider or cut into. Does anyone know if I could do this will it affect anything and if I could do it how would be a good way to go about it . The tank is stocked and filled with water.
 
I am adding a mini sump I don’t want to drill my tank I saw this nano overflow by eshopps but is a little tight I could hang it off the back I was trying to see if I could somehow remover some to fit it on the side of the chambers?
 
Upvote 0
IMG_3615.jpeg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new