Question about how to post in marketplace

H2Ocorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I know I must be a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts. But how do I know that my 25 posts are meaningful? And does R2R look over my posts first to determine if they are meaningful? if so, how long does it take for them to do that? I feel like many people have this question if they are new. Thank you so much:)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok so I know I must be a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts. But how do I know that my 25 posts are meaningful? And does R2R look over my posts first to determine if they are meaningful? if so, how long does it take for them to do that? I feel like many people have this question if they are new. Thank you so much:)
Generally posts that just say nice picture or similar posts are not considered meaningful.
Post something that contributes to the thread.
Sometimes posting your experience on the issue raised in the thread.
Or even just ask a question not yet raised in the thread on the current subject.
Start a build thread and post pictures. That always racks up the post count. lol
If after a day or so after you go past the required amount of posts and time limit and you still don't have access, send a mod a pm and ask if they can correct the issue.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been pretty well explained above. Once you hit the 30 day/25 post count, which it looks like you did today, you should be able to post in the marketplace forum within 24 hours. If for some reason you don't, just drop me a PM and I'm glad to assist.

Mo_man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a link to all the rules and regulations? I can't find it in the main page on marketplace. Also when it says 25 posts, does that mean 25 "comments" or like 25 new different topics we have to start?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a link to all the rules and regulations? I can't find it in the main page on marketplace. Also when it says 25 posts, does that mean 25 "comments" or like 25 new different topics we have to start?

Here is a link to the site's Terms of Service (ToS), which includes the marketplace. The 25 meaningful posts are actually posts (comments in your terminology above), not threads you have to start.

https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms

wowow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
新人!非常感谢!

(Moderator translation: Newcomer! thank you very much!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 meaningful comments and 30 days.

Jovany Coronado

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on the same boat I’ve been trying to post some corals for sale and just realized I have to make 25 meaningful post

Back