Question on unloading the tank

Dotterer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I just put in my order for the Plat Reef 130.4 very excited to join the Waterbox club.

Question - once the crate is dropped off, as I'm planning to take apart and bring inside, how heavy is the tank? Two people are able to unload and lift?

Thanks.

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email their customer support on the website. I emailed during business hours and got a response within about 15 minutes. This may not help, but the 230.6 tank is 475lbs.

DeeBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I just put in my order for the Plat Reef 130.4 very excited to join the Waterbox club.

Question - once the crate is dropped off, as I'm planning to take apart and bring inside, how heavy is the tank? Two people are able to unload and lift?

Thanks.

Hi. I moved my 130.4 from the garage into the house last weekend. I don't know the actual weight on this tank but it is heavy and personally would have a third person especially if going up steps. Just extra insurance to prevent it from getting dropped.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the 130.4 that came in last week. it took all of two of us to get the tank inside. Was heavy but doable.

mgftp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email their customer support on the website. I emailed during business hours and got a response within about 15 minutes. This may not help, but the 230.6 tank is 475lbs.

I feel silly having to ask because I am sure I am just missing it but what is that e-mail address? All I see is social media stuff and a "live" chat which never seems to be live. I even left a message through that chat 2 or 3 days ago and still no response :(

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things are heavy, get a person or 2 and you should be fine. I got my neighbor to help me with my IM 100. It was just shy of 300#

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back