Question

Hi . Here is an idea for u . Cover the light sensor with tape . Make sure its set for night mide on the controller .The pump will then be at even lower power .
To be honest with u . That pump is way too powerful for that tank .
 
I moved it around and I think I found a spot where there no sand movement.
 
Ideally, the GPH on the power head pump should be around 25 times the volume on the tank... Somewhere around 800 GPH should create a more even flow in your case, and pointing the bars towards the surface (Or even considering adding spinning stream nozzles to distribute the flow should fix the problem).

Best of luck.
 
71004e24cdcf0704b15bacb8ff1d9426.jpg

Cycling almost done
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new