Question

Welcome to R2R!!! What are you planning to keep in the tank? Fish? Soft Coral? SPS? Some lights may be okay for a fish-only tank that are not powerful enough to grow coral.
 
I run two of them and couldn't even keep a green slimer. So added t5 fixture and I can keep a green slimer now lol. But I could keep fromspawn and hammer and stuff like that with just the current LEDs. My advice save ur money and buy something good from start. Kinda wish that's what I would have done.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new