R2R app sign in not working.

The Italian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What up everyone. New here. I created an account on R2R on the web browser but when I downloaded the app and try to sign in there it says I do t have permissions? Anyone know why it won’t let me sign in on the app but I can online? Let me know any tips or tricks. I tried deleting the app and re downloading it but that didn’t work. Hit me up. Thanks!
 
4DA23013-BE33-4D23-974D-7F17AA7E8980.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new