R2R "Dark Theme" - Missed It - Love It!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fish Fan

Master of Disaster
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
15,004
Reaction score
38,445
Location
461 Ocean Boulevard
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Friends, I noticed recently that my much preferred "dark theme" for R2R mysteriously disappeared. This has happened before, but typically comes right back. Not so much this last time that I lost it, I've been without the dark theme for a week or so now, but I didn't want to complain.... At least about this lol!

But my Dark Theme popped back up tonight, woohoo!!!

I'm here now to let anyone know who will listen..... I MUCH prefer the Dark Theme, and really appreciate the R2R Mods bringing this back :)

Thanks, R2R!
 
Are you on pc or mobile?
 
Dark themes always been there. If youre on pc there's a little light bulb next to your avatar, otherwise on mobile you can change from dark to light in your account settings
 
Do you know that the little lightbulb on the top right of the screen changes the screen color?
Gucci Mane Fetish GIF by Selena Gomez
 
Dark themes always been there. If youre on pc there's a little light bulb next to your avatar, otherwise on mobile you can change from dark to light in your account settings
It’s on both I’m pretty sure
I’m on mobile rn, and still see the bulb
 
Do you know that the little lightbulb on the top right of the screen changes the screen color?
Dark themes always been there. If youre on pc there's a little light bulb next to your avatar, otherwise on mobile you can change from dark to light in your account settings
Wait, wait, what???

This used to be a setting in our user panel?? But that did work lol! Thank you both for that!
 
OK, wait......, please.....
 
OK, without rehashing the whole Freshwater thing (which was NEVER the "idea" of my old post I'm going to link here), I posted once before because R2R used to let you select between a "light" and "dark" theme, and the last time I went in to change that, I found the "R2R Freshwater" selection, and though all I did was just question if R2R had a freshwater section that I didn't know about, that thread got entirely derailed ;-)

But I'm not making this up lol!

This old post shows a screen pic where I could select from "light", "dark", and dare I say, "Freshwater" theme - GASP! LOL!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r2r-fresh-water.1083511/
 
I'm thrilled, I like my "Dark Theme", but is there a Global setting we can tick, or should I just hit that silly light bulb, that I had no idea what it did before lol?!?!

Thanks guys!
 
OK, wait......, please.....
That's exactly what i told the Judge that she said.

It almost worked.

Judge Tanya Acker GIF by Hot Bench
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 
So friends, was this it?? Just that little "light bulb" in the corner??
 
Grrrrrr......
 
Vodka Dosing Dip for the Reefer?

Saurian Brandy

​

Ingredients:​

Mixing instructions:​

Put orange rind in a half-pint jar with 1/4 cup vodka. Seal it and shake occasionally. Let it steep overnight. -- Pour sugar and 1 2/3 cups vodka into a 28 ounce bottle. Seal it and shake until all the sugar is dissolved, then add the maple syrup. -- Filter the orange extract through a fine handkerchief or coffee filter until it becomes clear. -- Add a tablespoon of the final extract to the vodka syrup mixture and mix well. If your orange peels are much more or less aromatic than average, adjust the quantity so that you have enough to hide the maple flavor, without having enough to make the liqueur bitter or recognizably orange flavored.

Creator/contributor's comments:​

The recipe comes from the 'Official Star Trek Cooking Manual' (Bantam Books 1978) by Mary Ann Piccard, but not even Paramount will acknowledge it anymore.

https://www.webtender.com/db/drink/5090#google_vignette
Fish Lightbulb GIF
 
So friends, was this it?? Just that little "light bulb" in the corner??
Yep just hit the light bulb and you are good to go!
 
thanks guys, I was really missing that Dark Theme lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new