R2R down and issues loading.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Jedi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ve been copying my reply’s before hitting post due to having to re type everything I’ve written. So tired of that lol then I’ve noticed because I smashed the “post reply” button it accidently double posts and of course I can’t delete the post. So fun.

@Santa Claus take some help from this elf and I’ll pitch on your new server 🎄 let’s all make this the best present ever
wish we did have a delete button for a double post problem
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new