R2R merch

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I have seen, there isn't a place to buy it. You can buy other things, like the the LED light that comes with a T-shirt. Or when they do the yearly R2R support thread.

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree we need some T-shirts and high quality car stickers! I want to force innocent bystanders to know about my love for reefing!!!

EDIT: Maybe some sort of group buy?

EDIT EDIT: Then you can do a photo contest with picture of people wearing/showing off their merch. . . profits AND engagement!

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I get R2R merch? kinda want some stickers and maybe a shirt?
Good luck. I asked about getting a sticker to add to my new ride and no one even bothered to reply saying you can't get one. If you buy one of those new cool color changing R2R led lights you get one :winking-face:
I just thought a sticker on my back glass could be a conversation starter if a fellow member were to see it.
I guess I'll have to wait for a fellow @Battlecorals customer to see the owl sticker on the back glass to meet someone :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I promise to get some stuff put up on our site! We do have quite a few things at the moment we could get in your hands! My apologies!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck. I asked about getting a sticker to add to my new ride and no one even bothered to reply saying you can't get one. If you buy one of those new cool color changing R2R led lights you get one :winking-face:
I just thought a sticker on my back glass could be a conversation starter if a fellow member were to see it.
I guess I'll have to wait for a fellow @Battlecorals customer to see the owl sticker on the back glass to meet someone :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I’m very sorry. :(

OP
OP
BanZI29

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I promise to get some stuff put up on our site! We do have quite a few things at the moment we could get in your hands! My apologies!
no apologies needed. We all know that you are working hard and doing a great job at running this site. I just want another way to support you and this site then just membership, which I will say is VERY reasonable!!!!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got all of my gear by being a partner member. Hopefully Rev takes some time out of his busy life to get some gear up for sale ;)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you get partner member?
Usually the partnership drive/sign up starts at the end of August or September. An announcement will be posted for members to sign up for 2024 drive.
besides all kind of raffles, there is also swag for sale beside the partnership sign up levels

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I’ve been a member for over year now maybe 2 . How can I get a t shirt ? Sign is out of my league

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back