R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Bump, we've got quite a few pages built up. If anyone is willing to help others out:)
I'll give it a shot in the morning before I study for my exams lol
 
Getting a little stopped up! Let's help our fellow community members out. :)
 
Bumpity, bump, bump!
 
I try, I really do! I tend to leave them in the "Unanswered Threads" if I don't have a legit answer. I know some people try to respond to bump them back up in the most recent but they tend to get lost more easily.
 
We really need some fine R2R members to help us answer questions and concern of other members who have posted threads but are getting no response! The list is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/find-threads/unanswered

Anyone willing to help us keep this list clean??

It's also located at the top of the forum under the main navigation here:
Untitled-11 copy.jpg
Bump! Got a few this morning but we're pushing 4 pages
 
Good morning, reefing fam! Let's try to answer some of our friend's questions!

Click HERE to see the unanswered thread.
 
We really need some fine R2R members to help us answer questions and concern of other members who have posted threads but are getting no response! The list is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/find-threads/unanswered

Anyone willing to help us keep this list clean??

It's also located at the top of the forum under the main navigation here:
Untitled-11 copy.jpg
I’ll lend a hand when available
 
The Unanswered Threads are getting a little backed up, friends! Let's try to answer some of our fellow reefer's questions! ;)
 
Trying to get as many as I can :face-with-spiral-eyes:
Busy cold monday here
 
BUMP!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new