R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Well, I'm nowhere near the expert I'd like to be on a lot of subjects, but I'll tackle what I can, as time permits.

Thank you!!

We need more help!!
 
BUMP!!!

Let's try to help our fellow reefers out with their questions! Chick HERE!
 
Bumping this! Let's try and get our unanswered thread down to zero today!
 
Bump!
 
bump!
 
Bump!
 
bump!
 
B
U
M
P
🤜🤛
 
Lobster Claw Fist Bump GIF by 8it
 
Bump!

Bump Mmmbump GIF by Pixel Bandits
 
Got a couple this aft but agree most I don't know the answer to :oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new