R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Thank you to everyone who has been active about keeping the unanswered threads minimal recently!
 
Where do you find the unanswered threads on the mobile app? Willing to help answer whatever I can. Just can’t find it on mobile
 
List is still clear!
1000001349.png
 
Thanks for helping everyone!
 
I'm telling you @revhtree , he needs a banner - Unanswered Hero - with a cape waving in the background.

1000007318.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new