R2R needs your help! Are you willing?

Just noticed the extra menu under the main menu. It only shows when you're scrolled all the way to the top. As soon as you scroll down even a little it disappears and only the main menu shows. Is there a way to keep it showing? Maybe a lot of people don't even see it, I didn't. I just keep hitting the Home button looking for new posts/threads and immediately scroll down to see the first posts. Of course I'll do what I can to answer what I can. :)
 
Thanks for all the help and please feel free to jump in and help!
 
I see y'all working and the list stays under control so thank you and keep it up!
 
I look to see if I can help as well. Often the questions can be extremely specific about items I have never used or fish I have not kept.

Thank you and daily BUMP for helpers! :)
 
Thanks to everyone putting in the work!! We need more help! Woot!
 
Bumpy bump bump!
 
Bump.... the unanswered thread is barely over 1 page long let's clear it out reefers... :)

Thanks for the bump and the help!!! :)
 
I'm not (too) shy … I'll see what I might be able to do.
 
BUMP.... back up to 3 pages. Need help with lighting, equipment, and general fish questions... calling all reefers to the unanswered thread.... :)

Thanks for all you do bro!!

Now we need more peeps to come along and help! WOOT!
 
bumping again all, :) see a lot of familiar faces here,lets go get em !!!...;):cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new