R2R Patches - Vote Here

R2R Patch Backing

  • Iron On (I was informed these can also be sewn on)

    Votes: 42 66.7%
  • Velcro On

    Votes: 21 33.3%

  • Total voters
    63
  • Poll closed .
Maybe we can talk @revhtree into adding the R2R beach towel and the R2R bath towel set to the yet-to-be-unveiled R2R swag store (wishful thinking at this point)!

After all everybody needs a towel, right?

giphy.gif
I'd use mine to dry my arms off after moving stuff around in the tank... My wife would like the idea... lol
 
Interesting Concept. A R2R Patch.
I'll be honest, I wouldn't know what to do with one or where to put it (iron on or Velcro).
If there is or was a Mouse Pad, that is something more up my alley and I would actually use it (Display proudly)
If one every comes out, a waterproof type would be more practical.
Sorry if I got off topic.
 
I like the ideas of beach towels and mouse pads. How about one of those life size wall clings of @revhtree throwing a football (or hippo tang)?

Just kidding. Maybe.
 
I like the ideas of beach towels and mouse pads. How about one of those life size wall clings of @revhtree throwing a football (or hippo tang)?

Just kidding. Maybe.

Throwing a hippo tang? The tang police can’t be amused
 
I like the ideas of beach towels and mouse pads. How about one of those life size wall clings of @revhtree throwing a football (or hippo tang)?

Just kidding. Maybe.

Literally LOL!
 
Do both!
 
What about like a morale patch that has an iron on/sew on backing with velcro on one side and the patch has velcro on the back.

I did such a bad job of describing that...
 
"ARE THEY DONE YET" :p ;):cool::)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new