R2R Secret Santa 2016 Gift Exchange Pics

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it looks like I got my gift from my Secret Santa! The package was pretty well unmarked. It came from an aquarium supply company in Las Vegas. This was tops on my wishlist so I can only assume some gracious still Secret Santa is to thank!

IMG_3128.JPG

This will go to very good use keeping my new tank clean from day one. Thank you so much!
Awesome gift I use one and love it also. Definitely a quality product you'll get tons of use from.

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick question I know this is all about saltwater aquariums but when your little elf pretty much has everything is it alright to send them other things that aren't aquarium related

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on sending non reef items from ideas from the list we filled out with snacks shirt sizes and interests. So hopefully they enjoy it lol. So I'm going with a yes we can lol.
Just a quick question I know this is all about saltwater aquariums but when your little elf pretty much has everything is it alright to send them other things that aren't aquarium related

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on sending non reef items from ideas from the list we filled out with snacks shirt sizes and interests. So hopefully they enjoy it lol. So I'm going with a yes we can lol.
Good cause I've been going wild everywhere [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure hope so cause I don't think I'm buying any aqua stuff. Its like when your really into something and grandma tries to be hip and buy you a new skateboard...... From Wal-Mart and it's the cheap one and breaks day 1 and you end up never touching it again So I'm gonna stick with other things they can get their fancy dohickie themselves lol

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far- a very generous gift certificate for a local microbrewery, this delicious popcorn, a Green Bay Packers luggage tag AND a Ron Burgundy Notebook.. I don't know who my SS is, but THANK YOU, my boyfriend now thinks im cheating on him rofl. Just kidding.

IMG_0001.JPG

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sure hope so cause I don't think I'm buying any aqua stuff. Its like when your really into something and grandma tries to be hip and buy you a new skateboard...... From Wal-Mart and it's the cheap one and breaks day 1 and you end up never touching it again So I'm gonna stick with other things they can get their fancy dohickie themselves lol

Perfectly stated! [emoji6] [emoji23]

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting a little but of everything in my box! A lot of things from their wish list(well, everything on their wish list actually ;))and a lot of random things just because!(I might be that granny that @Psiber_Syn is referring too ... LOL LOL):rolleyes:

Last edited:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhhhhhhhhh goodness, I had that skateboard when I was about 9 it was pink!!!:confused::rolleyes:;)

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, whoever got me is a nut! It was everything I ever wanted and more!!!! Thank you so much! I GOT MY COAL!!!! Not to mention MY LITTLE PONIES!!!! fudge dipped pretzels, a Chicago Cubs hat and world series winner T-Shirt, Snickers, $100 gift card! I'm just going to have to keep @ReefQueen away from trying to steal My Little Ponies. I wonder how they are going to look in my tank. Oh, I forgot to mention my awesome shiny brand new rare flop top cutting edge collectible cardboard box!!!!! 20161115_100745.jpg

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, whoever got me is a nut! It was everything I ever wanted and more!!!! Thank you so much! I GOT MY COAL!!!! Not to mention MY LITTLE PONIES!!!! fudge dipped pretzels, a Chicago Cubs hat and world series winner T-Shirt, Snickers, $100 gift card! I'm just going to have to keep @ReefQueen away from trying to steal My Little Ponies. I wonder how they are going to look in my tank. Oh, I forgot to mention my awesome shiny brand new rare flop top cutting edge collectible cardboard box!!!!! 20161115_100745.jpg
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Pole04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So part two came in last night!

dJivVkI.jpg

I have officially been spoiled! I am heading to a local frag swap this weekend hoping to pickup some beginner corals and a small frag rack. Now I can get those level perfect before I bring home some frags. Thank you soooooooo much!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So part two came in last night!

dJivVkI.jpg

I have officially been spoiled! I am heading to a local frag swap this weekend hoping to pickup some beginner corals and a small frag rack. Now I can get those level perfect before I bring home some frags. Thank you soooooooo much!
You must have been on the 'good' list!

Goby-won

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Those are sweet gifts:) Did you bribe Santa?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 86 71.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back