*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  1. What country are you located in? United States
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No Allergies, love to try things
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Plants, guns, working out, chocolate
  6. What is your favorite color? bright
  7. What is your favorite fish? Regal Angel & Mandarins :)
  8. What is your favorite coral? Stylophora right now
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would still love some later. I have 3 stylophora, 2 birds nest, a trachy and clam. And no mushrooms that get huge or anything invasive. Would hate to have to destroy my tank to get rid of something. And anything reef related. Hanna checkers are high on my list. Or any type of parameter testing equipment you like.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Maybe if they were close. I have a few for fragging. Or might be able to buy and send.
Shelley

AceB9908

View Badges
Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to do this!
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind Chocolate, caramel, Sour Gummies, Coffee candies too! No allergies!
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Tennis, Baseball & Football (HUGE Bmore Ravens & Orioles fan) Hockey (Caps) and I'm probably the biggest Star Wars nerd you'll ever meet. I've tried to collect all the SW themed coral there is, I've got a Jedi Mind Trick Monti, C3PO Litho, and a Darth Maul Chalice!
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Whitetail Bristletooth Tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? WWC Cookie Monster Acro
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes absolutely! Any Coral frag other than a Leptastrea, as I have a few and can't fit more! Then I currently only have a few fish, so any reef safe fish/invert! The Bristletooth tang or cookie monster acro always welcome! ;)

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in?
    1. United States
  2. What is your shirt size?
    1. XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
    1. No allergies, love sweets and candy.
  4. What is your gender?
    1. Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests?
    1. I love any DIY/ maker hobbies like wood working, 3d printing, machining, arts and crafts and of course REEF TANKS.
  6. What is your favorite color?
    1. Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish?
    1. Moorish Idol
  8. What is your favorite coral?
    1. Table acroporas! Red planet is still my favorite.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
    1. Yes! I have lot of corals but I am always interested in more! I have a frag tank and QT setup so I am able to receive them.

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm sorry. Things at the workshop got a bit crazy today (Keeping @Hermey in check can be a tough job sometimes). I'm working on getting caught up on all things with our Secret Santa name draw, but it probably won't happen tonight, but I promise it will be as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for your patience with me!
You definitely need more than 2 eyes to watch over me :)

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? 5XL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I'm a fat kid anything and no allergies
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Cars, Electronics, Gaming
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin
  8. What is your favorite coral? Lobo
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes and anything I'm not picky

cmartin

View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
USA

What is your shirt size?
XL

What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
Salty snacks.. Chips, pretzels, etc

What is your gender?
Male

What are your hobbies or other interests?
Snowmobiling, fishing, hunting, chicken keeping

What is your favorite color?
Blue

What is your favorite fish?
Copperband butterfly, Moorish Idol, Mandarin Dragonet

What is your favorite coral?
Euphlia corals

Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*
No, pbecause of potential shipping delays during holiday season

Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it*
No, because of potential shipping delays during the holiday season

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Anything Chocolate
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Reefing, Bass Fishing, Grilling
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Flame Angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? SPS
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No not really

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? No Allergies, peanut M&Ms
  4. What is your gender? M
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? KungFu, golf, jeeping
  6. What is your favorite color? N/A
  7. What is your favorite fish? Potter's Angel and purple tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? I like them all
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Yes, like them all

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I LOVE cooking. Any foods/snacks are on the table except: olives/cream cheese/ beets
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Working out/ hiking/camping/ scuba diving
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue :)
  7. What is your favorite fish? At the moment: emperor angel
  8. What is your favorite coral? Maybe an Aussie hammer??? Idk I love them all!!
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*. YES!!! I have a new-ish tank and would love to have a little more coral. I have montis and frogspawn and Duncan’s with one birds nest and 3 Acro frags right now. Anything would be appreciated. Or even a rainbow BTA. Fish—- maybe some designer clowns...? I only have one mochavinci left :( would love a lightning maroon—- but anything and everything is appreciated:)

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
NAMES ARE DRAWN!!! Our 2nd match is done!! Thanks for your patience! Please check your Elfster or your email for your match. I've also invited back all of our international Secret Santas, so you guys should see my invitation in your email. Now, time to get to the recon!! #R2RSecretSanta

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
To whomever drew my name, Although I added a lot of wishes on my list, I dont really want much from life (in the way of material things) if you happen upon someone that could use a gift more (a child perhaps) give my gift to them and just share the story with me.
Merry Christmas!!!
Mark

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
I've also invited back all of our international Secret Santas, so you guys should see my invitation in your email. Now, time to get to the recon!! #R2RSecretSanta

I had Already RSVP'd weeks ago and now I have to do it again? Have we been matched up yet or are we still waiting till the 14th?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 133 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back