*** R2R Secret Santa 2020 - Official Registration Thread ***

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Also, I'll be adding all of our international users back in after this second draw (aiming for Monday on that one), and then we will have our final draw on November 15th.

AZ_Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA
  2. What is your shirt size? M
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? M&M
  4. What is your gender? Male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Football and computer
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Yellow eye kole
  8. What is your favorite coral? colorful sticks
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* No
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* no

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
What country are you located in?
088bfa404596710d5dc16ee99e047d67.gif

United States of America

What is your shirt size? Large
What are your favorite foods or snacks? No Allergies, Love Fastbreak Reese's, M&M Fruit & Nut Mix's, Chex Mix Various flavors
What is your gender? Male
What are your hobbies or other interests? Retro Gaming, Reefing, Freelance Videography
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite fish? Blue Tang
What is your favorite coral? Hammers
Would you be interested in receiving livestock? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* YES, I want livestock. Not afraid of a shipping delay but only worried about receiving a gift card to order online . Very interested in Hammers. I have FEDEX & UPS SMS/Email Alerts and will be available. +

sfairtx

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks for organizing!

2. What is your shirt size? Large
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I’m easy. I like to try new things.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Anything outdoors (kayaking, hiking, camping, etc)
  7. What is your favorite fish? Impossible question. Currently watching my blotched anthia swim next to the gem tang. I’ll go with those for today.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Again. Brutal question. I like a nice mixed reef. Rarity is fun to have.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* sure but only SPS
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Yes, assuming I could do it safely for the animal.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? XXL
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Chocolate and peanut butter
  4. What is your gender? male
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Hunting,guns
  6. What is your favorite color? blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Anthias
  8. What is your favorite coral? Torches,shrooms
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* yes
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* yes
Did this last year and it was fun.

MinnReef

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? USA USA USA
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Recces PB Cups
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Work/Fishing
  6. What is your favorite color? Orange or Forest Green
  7. What is your favorite fish? White-Spotted Pygmy Filefish
  8. What is your favorite coral? Photosynthetic Gorgonians and Macroalgae
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? Gift cards for Livestock preferred
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No

Joem820

View Badges
Reaction score
Oh man, this is going to be fun. Happy holidays and happy reefing everyone. :)
  1. What country are you located in? United States of America
  2. What is your shirt size? L/XL depending on the fit
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Favorite foods, oh man why are these questions so hard??? I would say Reces Sticks. I am allergic to all other nuts outside of peanuts and coconut.
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Photography, Frisbee Golf
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue/ Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? This is not a nice question lol, but the favorite would probably be a magnificent angelfish.
  8. What is your favorite coral? Again, making me pick favorites is like picking between your children, even if you have favorites you really shouldn't admit it even to yourself lol. If I had to pick I would say my personal favorite is probably birdsnest corals.
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* I would be perfectly fine with receiving livestock, though I would hope that if someone did, they would include some information about what the creature is, and some basic information on how to care for it.
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* Unfortunately I don't trust myself to do so safely so I am going to say no.

Last edited:

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do we get the sign up link after we draw names or before? I haven't gotten the sign up link in the PM yet
@Santa Claus should be able to help with any problems signing up. I believe you've got to PM him for the sign up link, I'm not sure though. I know he's been busy getting stuff done, so you shouldn't have to wait for too long.

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa Questionnaire:
  2. What is your shirt size? 2xl
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? White chocolate, Almonds, White chocolate peppermint M&Ms.
  4. What is your gender? Female
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Orchids, Hummingbirds, Wind chimes & Incense
  6. What is your favorite color? Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Mandarin goby
  8. What is your favorite coral? Zoas & softies
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock. Livestock would be an extra special surprise & greatly appreciated. Maybe something that’s hardy & would survive a delay, maybe a soft coral or Zoas.

SinCityRee4r

View Badges
Reaction score
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind?
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? To many to list :)
  6. What is your favorite color? Blue & Purple
  7. What is your favorite fish? Melanarus Wrasse
  8. What is your favorite coral? All Acropora
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Not during this time of year with Covid and holidays.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm sorry. Things at the workshop got a bit crazy today (Keeping @Hermey in check can be a tough job sometimes). I'm working on getting caught up on all things with our Secret Santa name draw, but it probably won't happen tonight, but I promise it will be as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for your patience with me!

Thereefdoc

View Badges
Reaction score
  2. What is your shirt size? Medium
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? Snickers, pretzel m and ms, werthers original all candy no restrictions
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? RC helicopters/drones, flight simulation, fishing, hunting, hiking, scuba-diving
  6. What is your favorite color?blue
  7. What is your favorite fish? Sohal tang
  8. What is your favorite coral? Wellso’s and acans
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? Absolutely, coral anything but zoas *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock*

tjsweldind94

View Badges
Reaction score
  1. What country are you located in? United States of America
  3. What are your favorite foods or snacks? Any allergies or special considerations that need to be kept in mind? I like beef jerky and meat crackers and cheese
  5. What are your hobbies or other interests? Fishing, Welding, Building Things
  7. What is your favorite fish? Snook
  8. What is your favorite coral? Rainbow Chalice
  9. Would you be interested in receiving livestock? If yes, what would you be interested in? *disclaimer due to the busy holiday season we recommend not shipping livestock* Corals SPS, LPS, ZOAS, Softies and more
  10. Would you be willing and able to give livestock as a gift? *We will aim to connect those who would like to give livestock with those who would like to receive it* No I don’t have but two corals in my tank I’m new to this

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back