R2R was attacked (updated it's CLEAR)

Macbook is all over it with warning me still either way thanks Rev for getting on it quickly.
 
The warning will continue for awhile. Once Google flags a site, sometimes it takes a few days to get the flag removed. The site is safe though.
 
Rev, it's great to know that you took swift action as soon as the issue was brought to your attention.

I've been a Reef2Reef user for the last 3 years and I love it here.

I can truly call this place HOME.
 
I am still receiving the malware notice everytime i refresh the page. is this normal?
 
When i try to log on, it says - this website may be harmful to your computer.
 
When i try to log on, it says - this website may be harmful to your computer.

I have been getting the same message all weekend while trying to use the home computer. Seems fine on the work computer this morning, just logged in.


Glad you got it fixed Rev.
 
Great news this morning. R2R has been cleared by google and there are no more browser warnings! The longest weekend of my life is over! HA! Now get over to R2R and get ready for a cool MACNA update this evening!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new