Racing extinction

paraletho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its aa great channel to learn but some stuff taken with a grain of salt :)
I hear you man. I work with a young man a shark researcher Jonathan Davis. He was doing Bull Shark research in New Orleans/Lake Ponchatrain when Discovery approached him to be on Shark Week. Out of that came the Rookin voodoo shark episode. He felt very betrayed. Quotes out of context and not being able to see what he was being attached to beforehand.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched it today. The last bird singing for a mate brought a tear to my eye. The whale shark being cut up did too. A few years ago I got to snorkel with a whale shark in Mexico. It's an amazing experience I will never forget. In little Cayman I got to tour a research facility where one of the projects they're working on is reef restoration. They monitor the water parameters to see what could cause bleaching events. Years ago their stag horn coral population was nearly wiped out so they're propagating new colonies to transplant out into the reef. I would love to take part in a project like that some day.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched it today. The last bird singing for a mate brought a tear to my eye. The whale shark being cut up did too. A few years ago I got to snorkel with a whale shark in Mexico. It's an amazing experience I will never forget. In little Cayman I got to tour a research facility where one of the projects they're working on is reef restoration. They monitor the water parameters to see what could cause bleaching events. Years ago their stag horn coral population was nearly wiped out so they're propagating new colonies to transplant out into the reef. I would love to take part in a project like that some day.
Yeah the bird calling for a mate got me as well.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back