Radion Gen 2 Pro

VetReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting the set up for my 125 Mixed reef. I have 2 Radion Gen 2 regular and one Pro. Trying to see if it would beneficial to find another 2 pros. Or if I could find the Led clusters to upgrade the other 2.
20190115_163502.jpeg
20190114_105942.jpeg

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck finding the upgrade kit for a g2 pro. You will have better luck finding 2 more g2 pros. G3 pros are pretty common to find for sale. You wont have any issue running what you have now. Place the pro in the middle and increase intensity on the non pros to even things out. I would run the AB+ or Color programs from Coral Lab. The Growth program looms really good as well.

OP
OP
VetReefer

VetReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck finding the upgrade kit for a g2 pro. You will have better luck finding 2 more g2 pros. G3 pros are pretty common to find for sale. You wont have any issue running what you have now. Place the pro in the middle and increase intensity on the non pros to even things out. I would run the AB+ or Color programs from Coral Lab. The Growth program looms really good as well.
I greatly appreciate that. I'm going to be running a 61in t5 hybrid with it also

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back