Radion presets too blue

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Lows
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

G_Lows

Glows
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
260
Reaction score
97
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone have a Radion preset that’s not too blue? I’ve tried all the default and wwc presets and everything seems too blue for my liking. I like a lighter blue that doesn’t wash everything out.
 
Can you make a custom preset that fits your preferences?

I don’t think you need to follow someone else’s opinion on spectrum; do what makes the tank look good to you.

When I was a beginner, I always thought I had to follow someone’s exact light settings for success. If I could go back, I’d tell myself that lighting is personal and spectrum is never that deep.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new