Radion Pro vs Blue

slingfox

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2023
Messages
3,201
Reaction score
3,212
Location
Northern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those with Radions, did you go with the Pros or Blue? I keep on going back and forth. My plan is to run full light spectrum half the day and heavy blues (with some daylight since I don’t want pure windex look) at night.

Would love to hear what others have selected. Thank you!
 
Sounds like the Pro lamp is the right one for you. Blue is for those who like a blue spectrum with pop colors. I switched from 4x G5 Blue to the G5 Pro and regret this step. I will soon be replacing all the LEDs on my 4 Pro lamps with G6 Blue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new