Radion XR15 G6 Pro x4

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jon's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
952
Location
Madison, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 4 3 0 Radion XR15 G6 Pro for sale. Used at low power, dates on the boxes. Includes box, light, powerbrick and cord.

$350 each including shipping to lower 48
or
3 for $1000 including shipping to lower 48

All sold


IMG_8843.jpeg

IMG_8844.jpeg

IMG_8845.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new