Radion xr30 gen6 pro

MYACROS.WONTGROW.504

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
616
Reaction score
439
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are my lights doing this?

IMG_3088.jpeg
 
Did you set them on acclimation mode? If so, turn it off and see if that fixes it
That became a nightly routine when I ran radions I just started doing it out if habit as a preventative measure. 😡
I did the time sync last night and I just got home from work and they didn’t turn on today. I’m not to happy must be möbius app
 
I did the time sync last night and I just got home from work and they didn’t turn on today. I’m not to happy must be möbius app


I shelved my radions because of Mobius and ecotechs failure to admit there's a problem much less address it. I do know that in addition to the random date/ time changes any of my tanks with mobius gear will revert back to 2010 if the power is interrupted. None of my other brands of gear does this but it's something to keep in mind if you do turn off power for any reason go in and check the date when you turn power back on.
 
I did the time sync last night and I just got home from work and they didn’t turn on today. I’m not to happy must be möbius app


I shelved my radions because of Mobius and ecotechs failure to admit there's a problem much less address it. I do know that in addition to the random date/ time changes any of my tanks with mobius gear will revert back to 2010 if the power is interrupted. None of my other brands of gear does this but it's something to keep in mind if you do turn off power for any reason go in and check the date when you turn power back on.
I did check time it stayed @ 9:06pm last night this is bs really . Thinking about switching to meridians
 
I did check time it stayed @ 9:06pm last night this is bs really . Thinking about switching to meridians
I don't think that would be a bad move. I run photons over two tanks, one an acro dominant SPS tank and love them. I have a meridian over my newer 20g.
 
I did check time it stayed @ 9:06pm last night this is bs really . Thinking about switching to meridians
I don't think that would be a bad move. I run photons over two tanks, one an acro dominant SPS tank and love them. I have a meridian over my newer 20g.
I have 90 gallon sps frag dominant tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new