Radion xr30 over 57g db rimless

FL-Reefer-addict352

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
641
Reaction score
236
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm upgrading my lighting and I ready to buy a xr30 gen 4 pro but just wondering if itwould be enough coverage or should i get 2 xr 15s gen 4 pros and space them accordingly its going over a deep blue 57g edge rimless thanks in advanced for all the input
 
Dimensions please!
I have a 50 cube 24x24x20 and burn all the corals at 22% on a gen 3 pro.
 
XR15 - 399
XR30 - 799

The only cost difference between two 15s and 1 30 is going to be the 79$ extra for the mount. I personally would recommend 2 XR15s for 36" over 1 XR30. The 15's can be spread apart more than the pucks on a 30 and give a more complete spread.
 
XR15 - 399
XR30 - 799

The only cost difference between two 15s and 1 30 is going to be the 79$ extra for the mount. I personally would recommend 2 XR15s for 36" over 1 XR30. The 15's can be spread apart more than the pucks on a 30 and give a more complete spread.

I agree fully!
But if you can only afford one radion it will work. Just might have some dark spots.
 
I can get the xr15 for 359 free ship and xr30 for 729 free ship both pros and both gen 4s
 
Price isn't an issue just want the best setup
61N0GtL.png

Z0Ok2
 
Depends on the type of coral and depth. What previous lighting was used, etc. In general, conventional wisdom says its better to have less than more if you're dialing it in.
 
I ordered 2 xr15w pro gen 4s and I'll space evenly and start low strength I'll have mostly zoas and Lps and eventually maybe some sps but not much
 
Here's my schedule I know the lights turn on around noon. I made them around my schedule so I could enjoy the tank when I'm home.
1bd7d2fb6690f5b2ef1a3deac138d1d4.png
1f4d089a69109f1b19c069c597ebb84b.png
 
You wont regret buying the 15's. its what i have over my 50 breeder.
I ordered 2 xr15w pro gen 4s and I'll space evenly and start low strength I'll have mostly zoas and Lps and eventually maybe some sps but not much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new