• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

radion xr30

Raynewhite

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2017
Messages
142
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
radion gen 2 xr30 is in good working condition asking 180$ have other items also if interested contact me and i can throw a package deal together

0315C875-EAAA-45A5-8D7F-51EAE0904B55.jpeg


20CA094D-C9B7-4CC7-8397-E59F82242165.jpeg


990DC224-2131-44B6-A1A7-53F45552D456.jpeg


B5F95E94-CA4D-4F6A-80E9-86A63C68DA9B.jpeg
 
I am possibly interested - where are you located? I would want to plug it in to make sure the fan,etc. is still good.
 
i’m located in coraopolis pa 15108
 
I was thinking about purchasing your light and then upgrading it to the G3 version- but the Ecotek website is either not working properly or they no longer sell the cluster upgrades - I see the lenses , the fans, etc.but no actual LED clusters for sale.
 
i have no clue about the upgrade they had it a few months ago i’d suggest calling them
 
ok cool tell me how it goes
 
Payment sent
 
admins mark as sold please
 
For anybody following - I found out that Ecotech no longer is offering the upgrades.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new