Radion XR30w G4 Pro ($720)

AQUAM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
23
Location
Boston, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Radion XR30w G4 Pro

The light is in like new condition. It was used only ONCE.

All original packaging.

radion 1.jpeg
radion 2.jpeg

I'll ship it on May 6th, only to the continental US.

Let me know if you have any questions.
 
PM Sent. If you still have it, I'll buy it today/ whenever you get this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new