Radions G4 XR15 With RMS Mount

Item Price
260$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

G’s Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
241
Reaction score
33
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Used in great condition. Serial number starts with 86 so it’s mobious ready*. Used for about 1yr Under 45%. Located in Houston. Can ship if buyer provides label.

4EB6BA36-7A78-4887-9CA6-4993E37633C3.jpeg 8A17CDFA-F769-485F-B519-043AC40749C7.jpeg 93D2945F-C2D6-46C1-8E7E-461CB2EF13D1.jpeg
 
Used in great condition. Serial number starts with 86 so it’s mobious ready*. Used for about 1yr Under 45%. Located in Houston. Can ship if buyer provides label.

4EB6BA36-7A78-4887-9CA6-4993E37633C3.jpeg 8A17CDFA-F769-485F-B519-043AC40749C7.jpeg 93D2945F-C2D6-46C1-8E7E-461CB2EF13D1.jpeg
I'm interested in the light still available??
 
I will take it if you will ship it. Let me know what I need to do
Used in great condition. Serial number starts with 86 so it’s mobious ready*. Used for about 1yr Under 45%. Located in Houston. Can ship if buyer provides label.

4EB6BA36-7A78-4887-9CA6-4993E37633C3.jpeg 8A17CDFA-F769-485F-B519-043AC40749C7.jpeg 93D2945F-C2D6-46C1-8E7E-461CB2EF13D1.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new