Radions not reproducing schedule the day after programming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bokevince
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same problem here with two lights that are on different tanks. Both scheduled to turn off at ten pm. I've been unplugging them, then plugging them in again each morning, which seems to set them on their regular schedule. Haven't had time to contact Ecotech, but doing so is on my to-do list.
 
So I'm guessing only a small percentage of people were affected?

My lights are still working fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new