Radios XR15 Pro With Diffuser. Gen 4

Item Price
200 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
16,264
Location
Rosemont, Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up For Sale is 5 Radion XR15 Pros with diffusers. I tested these all before listing and 4 of the 5 are working like new and 1 seems to need a new fan installed as it seems to be overheating. I have contacted Ecotech and they still service the Gen4.

$200 each for 4 and $160 for the one that needs some work.these weee used for about a year. Shipping is available. I no longer have the original boxes but will pack them very well. Pickup is also an option.

If interested in multiple I’m sure we can work out a deal. May also be interested in trading for a MP60QD.

Direct message me with any questions. Pictures attached of two. Can take a picture of all if needed.

IMG_0621.jpeg IMG_0618.jpeg IMG_0619.jpeg
 
They will mount on the RMS track but are not Mobius ready currently.
 
BUMP All 5 for $750. Would like to get these sold they are just collecting dust.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new