RainbowBubble Tip Anemone Got Bigger Overnight

elm03

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
36
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! So Sunday night (1-15-23) I brought home 2 rainbow bubble tip anemones from a local guy that was giving them away. The first day they were fine and just chilling which I was happy about obviously. This morning (1-17-23) when I checked on my tank they were absolute monsters. They are so huge and I want to make sure that’s a good thing that they puffed up and grew? I did give them some small mysis shrimp yesterday, could that be it?
It’s honestly probably nothing wrong, but it’s also so interesting.
Thank you! :)

FD7160D2-6EFB-47A7-934E-8505AFB86B0E.jpeg 72DDF6A7-1208-489F-92CE-EAA3FD452241.jpeg C1FFC26F-DAC7-4135-B74A-A6E6621800EF.jpeg 0E77F1B0-6A89-4A44-B641-C55FD8B08346.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new