Random Flow Generator Show Off Thread - Show us your Tank!

Unfortunately this item does not fit the red sea 750xxl g2. Do you have the ones that does?
It'll fit - watch this short video.



In this video we have the outlet removed from the tank, but just to be clear , you do not need to remove that from your tank - just the small extension that is likely inserted into the outlet.


Also, give us a call and we'll be happy to walk you through it
1-623-233-6908 - support
 
It'll fit - watch this short video.



In this video we have the outlet removed from the tank, but just to be clear , you do not need to remove that from your tank - just the small extension that is likely inserted into the outlet.


Also, give us a call and we'll be happy to walk you through it
1-623-233-6908 - support
Great guy, just got a call from him. Got it figured out. For anyone else that has issues on a small amout of tanks the pip these go over is slightly biger. I was able to trim a very small amout of material off the RFG adaptor and it went right no.

Thanks
 
At 5450 GPH, I would suggest a singe 1/2in RFG coming in from one side - pointed across the tank toward the opposite corner

I think, if possible I would also go with a 3/4in Bulkhead and plumbing behinds the back wall - that way you can get as much flow as possible top the tank. Then you would simply step it down form 3/4in to 1/2in using a Loc-Line 3/4in to 1/2 reducer.

With a 3/4in bulkhead, you will then also have the options of splitting into dual 1/2in or running a single 3/4in if/when you upgrade the return pump.
 
@Vivid Creative Aquatics I’m setting up an innovative marine 20 gallon drop off . I will be using an innovative marine might jet 528gph return pump. I plan on keeping BTA’s . Would you recommend a single 1/2 inch nozzle or two 1/2 inch nozzles ?

thanks
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new