Also the micro critters/pods. From my experience especially with this new tank pods thriving tank is trouble free and on cruise control. Pods disappear and smaller numbers troubles coming

.
No quick fix in this hobby! I was shocked to see Randy use chemi clean!?!? I was tempted so many times! But let it run its course per my coach Baruch
I think Randy just reset the tank with it

. Fortunately TM nitribiotic does miracles. But it’s a slow road…
If the fuges are growing it’s not a trace element issue. I went down that road it did nothing. ICP showed I was low on iron and basically everything in chaetogro I dose. I upped dosage and got even worse. Sadly I think it’s the tank biome took a hit from the chemi clean and until it reestablishes and settles it will be a rollercoaster.
Maybe TBS will send you a booster pack of there sludge/mud?
@LiverockRocks?