Rapid LED Corona trouble

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two of these lights. I can’t get by the verify step. Emailed Rapid and they are waiting on fishbit to respond. Iv reset modem, IPad, lights, app and router. No luck. Iv even tried unplugging light after router password with no luck. Very frustrating!!

F8182F2E-D354-449A-B18F-38BB26D709DF.jpeg 56182480-98A7-4DEA-9F05-F9988E81C35E.jpeg

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steven, with the holidays it may take sometime to get a response from them.

Jpcoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get your problem resolved? If so what steps did you take to accomplish it?

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why the switch from dsuny?
Hey Dan, I didn't necessarily switch. I have two tanks now. Going to continue using DsunY over the breeder, but I will say! These RapidLED Coronas are amazing! Killer spectrum, 5 customizable channels, wifi, and easy to set up. My SPS is growing like crazy since setting these up.

I like the DsunY for the price but found their channels to be frustrating. Every channel seems to have an off color on it. For example, Blue channel has a single white led.

Anyway these RapidLED Coronas are as close to Radions that you can get without spending $800 a piece. Definitely a worthy product.

OP
OP
Wildblue4

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dan, I didn't necessarily switch. I have two tanks now. Going to continue using DsunY over the breeder, but I will say! These RapidLED Coronas are amazing! Killer spectrum, 5 customizable channels, wifi, and easy to set up. My SPS is growing like crazy since setting these up.

I like the DsunY for the price but found their channels to be frustrating. Every channel seems to have an off color on it. For example, Blue channel has a single white led.

Anyway these RapidLED Coronas are as close to Radions that you can get without spending $800 a piece. Definitely a worthy product.
I think these lights are amazing as well. Are you running a preset lighting schedule or did you set your own lighting schedule? I have mine on the Great Barrier Reef lighting schedule and everything seems to be growing just fine.

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using a custom setting. Blues and violets I run the same, and keep my whites 40% below my B's and V's. With 4 hrs of peak lighting on a 12 hr schedule.
Screenshot_20200406-064544_Fishbit.jpg

OP
OP
Wildblue4

Wildblue4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently using a custom setting. Blues and violets I run the same, and keep my whites 40% below my B's and V's. With 4 hrs of peak lighting on a 12 hr schedule.
Screenshot_20200406-064544_Fishbit.jpg
And with very little Red or Green I see? I may play around with mine. Fishbit still has not added the lightning or cloud effects to the App. May not use it but at least it would be up to me.

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And with very little Red or Green I see? I may play around with mine. Fishbit still has not added the lightning or cloud effects to the App. May not use it but at least it would be up to me.

Red 10% and green 15 %. I've never been a fan of lightning or cloud effects personally. I wont be using it if/when they add it to the app.

Back