Rate my acro growth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reniva Ma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reniva Ma

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
69
Reaction score
55
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s some growth photos check them out!

3A52F8F2-1B92-47AE-A41D-00254AA4E7F6.jpeg 0A3F8E7B-1F2B-46E5-B49E-56E18E89C296.jpeg B3C5E1B4-3F43-4848-837B-A4580622A3C3.jpeg B7CCBD2E-056D-46D5-9CBC-5FCE02C3A8F2.jpeg 02FE0D06-07A7-494F-BA98-65AED1FEC0ED.jpeg 22428AC4-8225-430D-81DE-F8880DD178A4.jpeg E294AE77-2459-40FF-9A72-16EDF5EF7356.jpeg 072DB93D-5F59-4E18-AA5A-4CF6B57BE5B5.jpeg
 
Nice growth! I have only recently stepped into the world of Acropora. My first one I bought was brown, but then a huge algae phase in my tank killed 80% of it. It has regained about 50% of itself, and is now showing color.
 
Nice growth! I have only recently stepped into the world of Acropora. My first one I bought was brown, but then a huge algae phase in my tank killed 80% of it. It has regained about 50% of itself, and is now showing color.
Nice! I’m a firm believer that many things that are near death are recoverable. I did a coral recovery not too long ago, I’ll post pics
 

Attachments

  • B946E0CF-9A8C-4C42-94AE-D445B7CF671B.jpeg
    B946E0CF-9A8C-4C42-94AE-D445B7CF671B.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 26
  • 835FE976-878A-4C2C-B156-46FB8A90650F.jpeg
    835FE976-878A-4C2C-B156-46FB8A90650F.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 015266A3-5B58-4658-815E-61479F2F70F7.jpeg
    015266A3-5B58-4658-815E-61479F2F70F7.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 507BC439-6E63-418B-8EE2-0C9C421354A9.jpeg
    507BC439-6E63-418B-8EE2-0C9C421354A9.jpeg
    965.5 KB · Views: 36

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new