RBTA looking like wet noodles

WhiskeyCoffee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
406
Location
Silverdale, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this RBTA for almost 5 months now I think, he acclimated quickly and has been very healthy. Two times now I've seen him go from completely open and healthy to sucked in and looking deflated (see pics).

Yesterday he went from looking like first pic then to looking like second. Then today he looked like first pic then now he's looking like second one. What is going on?

3RgPH41.jpg


mHeau2N.jpg
 
I don't think anyone has determined why some bubble and some do not, and why yours is going back and forth I don't think anyone can explain for certain.
 
I don't think anyone has determined why some bubble and some do not, and why yours is going back and forth I don't think anyone can explain for certain.
It because nems are so WEIRD...

Yea mine has days It pouts too.
 
I don't think anyone has determined why some bubble and some do not, and why yours is going back and forth I don't think anyone can explain for certain.

That's not what I'm saying. Last night it sucked itself almost all the way inside itself then before I went to bed it was almost all the way back out. It's done this two times now.
 
That's not what I'm saying. Last night it sucked itself almost all the way inside itself then before I went to bed it was almost all the way back out. It's done this two times now.

Weird grump critters. Check the ammonia jus cuz. But it likely its acclimating to light and chemistry.

Mine will be out for days being fine then grump for a couple days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new