RBTA Place

gavinz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
275
Reaction score
193
Location
san diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ummmm…..

should I move it or…?
Lights are currently off in my tank that’s why it’s closed up

C516577F-73DA-4037-A7A7-C73A3E9B2584.jpeg
 
No, you’ll likely just rip its foot, it will move to where it want to be. If it’s staying on the glass or is near a powerhead, I would turn it off until it settles, but otherwise just let it do it’s thing.
 
No, you’ll likely just rip its foot, it will move to where it want to be. If it’s staying on the glass or is near a powerhead, I would turn it off until it settles, but otherwise just let it do it’s thing.
Gotcha I’ll turn it off. I know it’s hard to see but it’s currently attached to the power head just underneath it
 
Gotcha I’ll turn it off. I know it’s hard to see but it’s currently attached to the power head just underneath it
I thought It was a return (from the back chamber of an AiO), but it if it’s a powerhead with a propeller, I agree, turn it off and put it on the rockwork so that it will hopefully move on to the rocks.
 
I thought It was a return (from the back chamber of an AiO), but it if it’s a powerhead with a propeller, I agree, turn it off and put it on the rockwork so that it will hopefully move on to the rocks.
No it’s return sorry
 
I’d just leave it on. It’s not going to hurt the nem. The nem will move on its own. If you wanted to remove it would be easy since it’s stuck to a smooth surface. Just run your fingernail against the plastic and push against the anemones foot till you pry it off. Easy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new