Re: 90 Gallon Oceanic starfire Tech Series

chefzif

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Stow
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90g Tech series SPS, LPS and Fish, I have a lot of Acros, Millis, I have probably 45 SPS ranging from Pink Poletta, Lokani, Miami Orchid, Red Planet, also have Tyree Undata, Tubbs Superman, Sunset Montipora, Rainbow Montipora, Steves Blue Millepora, Red Millepora, Green Millapora, Blue and Green Staghorn, Garf Bonzi, GranulosaJapenese Trach, assorted Scollys, This is just to name a few, I have Sailfin Tang, Blue Morph, Anthias, Bristotooth Tang, Christmas Wrasse, Sixline Wrasse, Red Flame Hawk, So this is a part of what I have in the 90 Reef System.
 

Attachments

  • Reef Tank 2009 Z.JPG
    Reef Tank 2009 Z.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Trach 1.jpg
    Trach 1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Milli.jpg
    Milli.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Reef Tank Angle Shot.jpg
    Reef Tank Angle Shot.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Green Milli F.JPG
    Green Milli F.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 153

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new