- Joined
- Oct 19, 2020
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- San Diego
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Hello all I'm new to this and have started a 10Gal waterbox I have a small live rock and live sand I started the cycle with turbo900 and used ammonia chloride from fritz it's been 7 weeks now and my parameter readings are all over the place my ammonia is at .025 my nitrites are 0 and my nitrates are at 160ppm I have been doing water changes 50% and the readings are still the same, I have no fish no corals no invertebrates, can I start all over, new rock,new sand?? Start from scratch? Can I just clean my filter media? It's driving me crazy I'm being patient but I just want it get it right,any advice will be appreciated