Rebirth

Thanks Alex! Would love to take you up on that offer one day! Oh; and I'd love to watch when Wrangy tries to get your seedlings through customs here! They'll be marching him off in hand-cuffs in no time! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
You could......maybe....to film him on departure?
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
My nardoa

IMG_20230725_154149_625.jpg


IMG_20230725_154737_966.jpg
 
To fill up the tang gang





PS.: Hey @Daniel@R2R, I PM you about the size of the video player.
Can you give me a hand about it?
 
This is how the scape of the left side of the tank looks right now
There's no much old photos of this point of view, because I was never fully satisfied with it.
I think this is one of the best changes that I've made in the scape of the tank and I'm very happy with the result!!
Several colonies were removed from the top of the big island. Slowly I'll put some frags over there to replace them, but I'll do it very criteriously.

InShot_20230807_224431444.jpg
 
Some more top down from the wknd


View attachment 3295898

Beautiful Alex! Just a heads up on video on here like this is very hard to play back. (It took about one minute before it started playing and then kept buffering.) It works better if you post it to your youtube channel first and link it here.

But wow! Your tank is just stunning from top down! :star-struck:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new