Rebirth

Beautiful Alex! Just a heads up on video on here like this is very hard to play back. (It took about one minute before it started playing and then kept buffering.) It works better if you post it to your youtube channel first and link it here.

But wow! Your tank is just stunning from top down! :star-struck:
Thanks for the the tip!!
I just changed it.
 
This is what I see now. It’s weird because half the videos you post I can view:thinking-face:

33AB6E4D-93CE-4C2F-8B2C-9C7CDABE7DEB.png
 
This is what I see now. It’s weird because half the videos you post I can view:thinking-face:

33AB6E4D-93CE-4C2F-8B2C-9C7CDABE7DEB.png


I just discovered that SME stands for Sony Music Entertainment .....
I used a music from Oh Land band when I edited the video....and because of this, it's blocked ....
 
Last edited:
That makes sense. I’m guessing any video you post with that won’t let me play it. I liked a few of the videos I can see


always love looking at this thread.
 
Your video in post 778 plays well for me now with no music and your video in post 779 now plays well for me with music Alex.
 
The problem occurs apparently only with artists from Sony Entertainment.
:confused-face:
 
Yesterday I did some reescape in the top of the big island, but I'm still not quite happy with the result.
I deciding between let the corals recover or to remove/replace some of the sps.


InShot_20230704_211717883.jpg
Amazing Job on this. Respect!
 
Hey Janci!
This fish has a wonderful color pattern.
My only concern is my past experience with flashers.
They tend to become shy.....hide.......and die.
:loudly-crying-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new