Receiving my new aquarium

Robb1821i

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Having some trouble here. So i was planning to order either a waterbox or red sea reefer to my apartment. Seems that these tanks are all delivered freight style, to the curb. Anyone know of aquarium companies that help with this?

-XENOMORPH-

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Having some trouble here. So i was planning to order either a waterbox or red sea reefer to my apartment. Seems that these tanks are all delivered freight style, to the curb. Anyone know of aquarium companies that help with this?
Waterbox....u can pay the $199 instead of 99 (U.S.. site). For in house delivery. It's on the site. I paid the 99 and they will supposedly take it off truck and put it in my garage. Or Offer the guy. $50?? Enjoy.

OP
OP
R

Robb1821i

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox....u can pay the $199 instead of 99 (U.S.. site). For in house delivery. It's on the site. I paid the 99 and they will supposedly take it off truck and put it in my garage. Or Offer the guy. $50?? Enjoy.
Right. So they offer that on the marine x and smaller. Only option for reef series is curb pr garage/entryway...which i called to ask about and they said that would not be for an apartment.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back