• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Recommend Dr. reefs quarantined fish

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

lone reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to say I’m very happy with drreefsquarantinedfish, I ordered a six line wrasse and a couple of copper band butterflies and recently placed another order for a diamond goby, some cleanup crew critters, a maxima clam and a couple acros. I lost the first CBB I received from them because it really never ate :/ the fish was on the small size and it was going into my large display with several larger fish, it lasted about a week. I think if it had gone into a more peaceful tank that it might have been ok? When I ordered the second CBB I stated in the notes that I wanted the largest available and to be sure it had a good appetite before it was shipped. It took about 6 weeks but they do not charge you until right before they ship the fish. The second CBB was significantly larger for the same price of only $110 prequarantined and had a great appetite and wasn’t as concerned about the other fish in the tank, I always use an acclimation box regardless to help with aggression. The fish is doing great now and scavenging the tank for pests everyday. I couldn’t be happier! Thanks to Dr. reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back