Recommend Dr. reefs quarantined fish

lone reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
56
Reaction score
26
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I just want to say I’m very happy with drreefsquarantinedfish, I ordered a six line wrasse and a couple of copper band butterflies and recently placed another order for a diamond goby, some cleanup crew critters, a maxima clam and a couple acros. I lost the first CBB I received from them because it really never ate :/ the fish was on the small size and it was going into my large display with several larger fish, it lasted about a week. I think if it had gone into a more peaceful tank that it might have been ok? When I ordered the second CBB I stated in the notes that I wanted the largest available and to be sure it had a good appetite before it was shipped. It took about 6 weeks but they do not charge you until right before they ship the fish. The second CBB was significantly larger for the same price of only $110 prequarantined and had a great appetite and wasn’t as concerned about the other fish in the tank, I always use an acclimation box regardless to help with aggression. The fish is doing great now and scavenging the tank for pests everyday. I couldn’t be happier! Thanks to Dr. reef
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new