recommendations??

lazycouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2020
Messages
558
Reaction score
229
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i have a 30 gallon nano with 3 zoas colonies, 2 finger leathers, a toadstool, and a mushroom. i was wondering what anyone has used and experienced beautiful growth color and overall health with? i just purchased reefroids and am considering searching for other supplements etcetera! thanks ! ps they’re all juveniles still
 
There are various frozen foods I use. once like I have used all the mysis shrimp I will pour the water I melted it in into the tanks for the softies.. In particular for Gorgonians. I know some say not to add that stuff as it raises Nitrate and phosphate but.. I do water changes weekly to help control that. You dont need to feed these guys as much as you might think. But for decent growth.. I Do..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new