Reconnecting Meridian Edge bars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rocks reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rocks reef

Rockin' the Reef
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
12,163
Reaction score
70,269
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I lost power for several hours the other day and for the life of me, I cannot get the Edge bars to connect. I have deleted the app, soft reset the Edge bars, removed the WiFi IDs that were saved….
I’m at a loss.
Ideas or advice would be appreciated!
 
I lost power for several hours the other day and for the life of me, I cannot get the Edge bars to connect. I have deleted the app, soft reset the Edge bars, removed the WiFi IDs that were saved….
I’m at a loss.
Ideas or advice would be appreciated!
Rocky ask Tim . He seems to be the person that answers my questions .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new