Red Flame Scallop

iloveswfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
344
Reaction score
13
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a red flame scallop today and now i can't find it, i was reading on Live Aquaria that it is very difficult to keep the Red Flame Scallop, can someone tell me how do you feed them if they hide.....
 
They are filter feeders. It will bury its self in the sand. How long has your tank been setup?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new