red or purple algae?

I probably figured out the cyano, i was changing my sandbed and i got to the lowest point (took me a month to syphon out the sandbed). i just readded some new livesand into the tank, all my rock is dusty gotta blow that out and clean it, everything is fine now, i made sure to get asmuch cyano out as possible before putting in the new sandbed
 
Oh good. I'm sure it will fade away. Might take a little bit. But it will!
Happy Reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new